Golang Machine Learning Libraries
1 – General Machine Learning Libraries
- GoML : On-line Machine Learning in Go that includes libraries for Generalized Linear Models(Linear Regression, Logistic Regression etc), Perceptron, Clustering (K-Means, K-Nearest Neibhours) & Text Classification(Multinomial & term frequency)
- Machine Learning libraries for Go : Implemented Algorithms include Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Neural Networks, Collaborative Filtering & Gaussian Multivariate Distribution for anomaly detection systems.
- MLGo : Algorithms implemented include Gaussian mixture model, k-means, k-medians, k-medoids, single-linkage hierarchical clustering.
- bayesian: Bayesian classifier.
- gorgonia : Gorgonia is a library that helps facilitate machine learning in Go.
- CloudForest: Ensembles of decision trees in go/golang.
- gobrain: Neural Networks written in go.
- godist: Various probability distributions, and associated methods.
- go-fann: Go bindings for the Fast Artificial Neural Networks (FANN)library.
- go-galib: Genetic Algorithms library written in Go.
- golearn: GoLearn is a ‘batteries included’ machine learning library for Go. Simplicity, paired with customisability, is the goal.
- golinear: liblinear bindings for Go.
- go-ml: Linear / Logistic regression, Neural Networks, Collaborative Filtering and Gaussian Multivariate Distribution.
- go-pr: A gaussian classifier pattern recognition package.
- goRecommend: Recommendation Algorithms library written in Go.
- libsvm: libSVM implementation in Go.
- mlgo: Various “minimalistic” machine learning algorithms.
- neural-go: Implements a simple multilayer perceptron network.
- probab: Probability distribution functions – Bayesian inference.
- regommend: Recommendation and collaborative filtering engine.
- shield: Bayesian text classifier with flexible tokeniser and backend store support.
- regression : Multivariable regression library in Go.
2 – Neural Networks
- gobrain: Neural Networks written in Go.
- Go Fann : Go bindings for FANN, library for artificial neural networks.
- Multi-Layer Perceptron Neural Network
- Genetic Algorithms library written in Go
3 – Linear Algebra
- Linear Algebra for Go & Matrix Library
- Mat64: Package mat64 provides basic linear algebra operations for float64 matrices. mat64 provides a set of concrete types that implement different classes of matrices (Dense, Symmetric, etc.) and operations on them. In most cases, an operation which results in a matrix value is a method on the value being produced.
- BLAS Implementation for Go : The BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms) are routines that provide standard building blocks for performing basic vector and matrix operations.
- liblinear bindings for Go
- https://github.com/james-bowman/sparse – Sparse matrix formats for Go
4 – Probability Distribution Functions
5 – Decision Trees
- Hector : Golang machine learning lib. Currently, it can be used to solve binary classification problems.Logistic Regression , Factorized Machine , CART, Random Forest, Random Decision Tree, Gradient Boosting Decision Tree & Neural Network.
- Decision Trees in Go : Gradient Boosting, Random Forests, etc. implemented in Go.
- CloudForest : Fast, flexible, multi-threaded ensembles of decision trees for machine learning in pure Go (golang). CloudForest allows for a number of related algorithms for classification, regression, feature selection and structure analysis on heterogeneous numerical/categorical data with missing values.
6 – Bayesian Classifiers
- Perform naive Bayesian classification : Perform naive Bayesian classification into an arbitrary number of classes on sets of strings.
- Bayesian text classifier : Bayesian text classifier with flexible tokenizers and storage backends for Go.
7 – Recommendation Engines in Go
8 – Natural Language Processing
- go-freeling: A partial port of Freeling 3.1. Implements text tokenization, sentence splitting, morphological analysis, suffix treatment, retokenization of clitic pronouns, flexible multiword recognition, contraction splitting, probabilistic prediction of unknown word categories, named entity detection, PoS tagging, chart-based shallow parsing, named entity classification, and rule-based dependency parsing.
- enca: Minimal Cgo bindings for libenca.
- go-nlp: A few structures for doing NLP analysis / experiments.
- go-eco: Similarity, dissimilarity and distance matrices; diversity, equitability and inequality measures; species richness estimators; coenocline models.
- golibstemmer: Go bindings for libstemmer.
- go-ngram: In-memory n-gram index with compression.
- go-porterstemmer: A native Go clean room implementation of the Porter Stemming algorithm.
- go-stem: Go implementation of the Porter stemming algorithm.
- gounidecode: Unicode transliterator (also known as unidecode) for Go.
- guesslanguage: Functions to determine the natural language of a unicode text.
- icu: Cgo binding for icu4c C library detection and conversion functions.
- libtextcat: Cgo binding for libtextcat C library.
- MMSEGO: Go implementation of MMSEG (a Chinese word splitting algorithm).
- paicehusk: Implementation of the Paice/Husk Stemmer.
- porter: Another Go port of the Porter stemmer.
- porter2: Really fast Porter 2 stemmer..
- segment: A Go library for performing Unicode Text Segmentation as described in Unicode Standard Annex #29
- snowball: Cgo wrapper for the snowball stemmer.
- snowball: Native Go snowball stemmers for English, Spanish, French and Russian.
- snowball: Snowball stemmer for Go (cgo).
- stemmer: English and German stemmers in native Go.
- textcat: A Go package for n-gram based text categorization, with support for utf-8 and raw text
9 – Data Analysis/Visualisation
- blas – Implementation of BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms).
- gocomplex – A complex number library for the Go programming language.
- go-fn – Mathematical functions written in Go language, that are not covered by math pkg.
- go-graph: Graph library for Go/golang language.
- go-gt – Graph theory algorithms.
- go.matrix – linear algebra for go (has been stalled).
- gonum/mat64 – The general purpose package for matrix computation. Package mat64 provides basic linear algebra operations for float64 matrices..
- gonum/plot – gonum/plot provides an API for building and drawing plots in Go.
- goraph – A pure Go graph theory library(data structure, algorithm visualization).
- gostat – A statistics library for the go language.
- streamtools – general purpose, graphical tool for dealing with streams of data.
- SVGo: The Go Language library for SVG generation.
- vectormath – Vectormath for Go, an adaptation of the scalar C functions from Sony’s Vector Math library, as found in the Bullet-2.79 source code (currently inactive).
10 – Text Indexing
- bleve: A modern text indexing library for go.
- fulltext: Pure Go full text indexer and search library.
- golucene: Go port of Apache Lucene.
- golucy: Go bindings for the Apache Lucy full text search library
11 – Data Extraction and Processing
- curl: Standalone Curl library for Go (libcurl not required) .
- facebook: A Facebook Graph API SDK Library For Go.
- fetchbot: A simple and flexible web crawler that follows the robots.txt policies and crawl delays.
- gocrawl: Polite, slim and concurrent web crawler.
- go-curl: Go libcurl bindings.
- golang-curl: Go bindings for libcurl.
- goquery: Similar to JQuery.
- go-pkg-rss: This package reads RSS and Atom feeds and provides a caching mechanism that adheres to the feed specs.
- go-pkg-xmlx: Extension to the standard Go XML package. Maintains a node tree that allows forward/backwards browsing and exposes some simple single/multi-node search functions.
- oauth: OAuth 1.0 implementation in Go.
- oauth2: OAuth 2.0 implementation (official Go package).
- purell: Go library to normalize URLs.
- twitterstream: Twitter streaming API for Go.
- twty: Command-line Twitter client.
- go-webkit2: WebKit API bindings (WebKitGTK+ v2) for Go. Permits headless operation of WebKit.
12 – Cloud Infrastructure APIs
- aws-sdk-go: AWS SDK for the Go programming language.
- godropbox: Common Dropbox libraries for writing Go services/applications.
- elastigo: Go based Elasticsearch client library.
- etcd: A highly-available key value store for shared configuration and service discovery.
- gcloud-golang: Google Cloud APIs Go Client Library.
- goamz: Golang Amazon Library .
- gocloud: Collection of golang libraries for cloud APIs.
- godo: DigitalOcean Go API client .
- gohadoop: Native Go clients for Apache Hadoop YARN.
- go-nsq: Official Go package for NSQ realtime distributed messaging platform.